Starboard Enduro UD Carbon M SUP Paddle 3 pieces
Verfügbar ab Juli 2021 / Available from july 2021
“FOR SURF AND FLAT WATER”
This new amazing allround blade suits anyone from World wave rider champion Zane Schweitzer to entry-level at water paddling.
The direct, powerful and extra precise paddle shape with deep side concaves gets you from zero to hero. The wide lower part helps create a maximum efficiency area even if your stroke is not yet deep enough into the water.
That wide lower part is also great to lean on for stability in the waves and has won 3 world titles in the last 2 years.
NEW 4 PRONOUNCED CONCAVE
The 4 pronounced concaves set the new standard in high-performance paddling.
The Enduro is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to smoother water flows around the blade.
ANGLE OF BLADE
• What makes the Enduro blade so versatile is its angle.
• With 13° angle, the blade works in many different conditions.
• It’s the perfect angle to push you out of the water fast enough to catch a wave.
• It’s a great angle to cruise on a lake as it won’t require too much technique to achieve a pleasant speed.
NEW UD CARBON
• Full cover UD Carbon lamination to create extra low weight, maximize strength and high reflex characteristics.
• Carbon filament rail infusion for impressive impact strength.
• T10 sandwich core
• Available in 2 and 3 piece with Enduro M and L blade shape
NEW TIKI SUPER SMOOTH CLAMP
SHAFT REGISTER SYSTEM
• Redesigned clamp, from good to great.
• 100% of grip on inner shaft for an effortless and optimum grip.
• Reduced water infiltration.
• Controls the alignment without twisting.
- 2 pcs
- M = 707g
- L = 723g
- 3 pcs
- M = 756g
- L = 782g