Starboard Tiki Lite Sonni Sun S40 Hybrid Carbon 3tlg Paddel 2019
FOR SURF AND FLAT WATERThe Enduro is direct in the water, the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade.
ANGLE OF BLADE
– What makes the Enduro blade so versatile is its angle.
– With 13° angle, the blade works in many different conditions.
– It’s the perfect angle to push you out of the water fast enough to catch a wave.
– It’s a great angle to cruise on a lake as it won’t require too much technique to achieve a pleasant speed.
– The double concave on the power face is guiding the water throughout the blade controlling the wobbling and increasing the water flow speed.
– The edge defining the double concave starts round-shaped at the tip of the blade to separate the water smoothly. It then becomes sharper to dictate the water its path and stabilize the blade.
– All your power is transferred in a straight forward motion as you don’t need to worry about paddle alignment in the water anymore.
TEAR DROP SHAPE
– Tear drop blades have a powerful catch due to the wide area on the tip.
– This shape is great for power paddlers and for those who are surfing and need to really dig in to get a quick start and maximize each stroke.
THE TRASH PICKER
COMES WITH EVERY PADDLE
Use the trash picker as a helpful tool to pick up plastic and other trash while paddling. It’s made from recycled plastic and comes with every paddle. Store the trash in a bag or pocket it until you reach shore.
TIKI LITE TECHNOLOGY
– Comes in Wave and Sun graphic by Sonni Honscheid.
– Doesn’t need the top sheet, resulting in lighter weight.
– Core foamed with recycled plastic bottles Armacell material.
– UD Carbon stringer continues all the way from the neck to the top of the blade, enhancing the reflect characteristics and strength.
– Extended reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
HYBRID CARBON SHAFT
– Strong and economical
– A great combination when paired with Starboard’s Enduro Tiki Tech blades.
S40 – BALANCE
– A balance in performance between stiffness and flex.
Available in Fixed Carbon and Hybrid Carbon.
Available in Kids and Skinny adjustable, both in Carbon and Hybrid Carbon.
Enduro paddles M Blade length (imperial) 19.2" Blade length (cm) 48.8 cm Blade width (imperial) 8.1" Blade width (cm) 20.7 cm Area (imperial) 81.1 in2 Area (cm) 525 cm2 Fixed shaft total length (imperial) 84.6" Fixed shaft total length (cm) 215 cm Min adjustable length (imperial) 61.6" Min adjustable length (cm) 156.5 cm Max adjustable length (imperial) 86.6" Max adjustable length (cm) 220 cm
You can order a padded bag as option instead of €39,90 for 19,90